Learn from your peers about the latest practices, technologies, solutions and regulations in the water quality field. Choose from a comprehensive list of technical sessions, workshops and facility tours from 13 technical tracks to design your own learning experience. Earn continuing education units (CEUs) by participating in workshops, earn professional development hours (PDHs) by attending technical sessions, and earn contact hours by participating in tours and for time spent in the WEFTEC Exhibition. Network with more than 22,000 of the world’s leading water and wastewater professionals. View the latest, cutting-edge technologies from more than 1,000 leading companies at the largest annual water quality exhibition in the world.
Sessions include those on
- Energy Conservation and Management - Resource recovery, combined heat and power, biogas optimization
- Membrane Technologies - Application in wastewater and water reuse, innovations, enhanced performance, regulatory compliance
- Plant Operations and Treatment - Innovations, technologies, processes, and proven solutions in water and wastewater treatment; including nutrient removal and odor control
- Regulations - CMOM/SSO Rules, TMDL/Watershed Rules, Nutrient Trading, and NPDES Phase II
- Utility Management - Asset Management and financial planning for infrastructure, technology, regulatory compliance, and security; including environmental management systems (EMS)
- Water Reuse/Recycling - Research, regulations, emerging technologies, proven processes
Water Environment Federation
601 Wythe St.
Alexandria, VA 22314-1994
Phone: 800-666-0206 or 571-830-1545